Rules Mar 12, 2009 20:08:34 GMT -6
Post by Giovanni DiLeonardo on Mar 12, 2009 20:08:34 GMT -6
- When posting, you must have a certain length of post, to make it fair on everyone. As some may not be putting as much effort into posts as others. You should include in your posts: Thoughts and Feelings, Surroundings, People around you, Random Conversation, Random Facts about the Surroundings. The posts must be at least a hundred words, but conversations can be about fifty words. Remember though, the more the better.
- One of the major aspects of this board is the Role Playing. Authenticity and Realness is above all the most important thing on this site. Your posts must be realistic or they will be deleted. And, this board is based on instinct. Your character can do what they want, when they want, as long as it's realistic. However your characters actions may conflict with others and cause problems. All actions have consequences. Therefore, there is to be no discussing threads or storylines with others via, Instant Messages or Personal Messages. If your character makes the wrong move and is killed, then do not complain to an Admin. Just get on with it and make a new character.
- Real life is not censored, so why should it be any different here? However, I ask that if you create a thread with alot of drug use or sexual activity, to place a warning in the title, just in case those people who don't wish to see that type of stuff know to avoid it.
- This site is set in Present-day (2009). That means every type of technology (of course minus nuclear bombs and the like), you can use. Try to make every hit seem like a big deal, not just you going out there and killing ten guys and making it seem like nothing.
- Have fun! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns feel free to contact me.